Emma Stone and Colin Firth at the Paris Premiere of 'Magic in the Moonlight' (09/11)

Before the premiere 
  imagebam.com imagebam.com 
  At the premiere
I don't think I can pull a trick myself but I'm a big fan of magic. I always have been. My brother loved magic growing up so I've seen a lot of amateur tricks, and professional ones now, actually.
  imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Source/Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Theme por Erica Pires © 2013 • Powered by Blogger • Todos os direitos reservados • Melhor Visualizado no Google Chrome • Topo